Welcome to Top Pro Training Support!
The Q & A Below - The fastest way to get an answer is to take a look at our list of common questions listed here.
Live Chat Above - Second fastest way is to click the live chat from 10 am to 6 pm eastern time.
Create a Ticket - Create a ticket if you can not find your answer. Your question will be answered within 24 hours on weekdays.
Q. How do I find my login and password?
A. Your login is sent to you when you check out. Please check your junk mail folder and add us to your safe senders list.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. First, login to our site. Once you are in, navigate to our Center for 50 Sales by clicking on "top pro center." In our Easy Step by Step Menu on the right, you should see a box that says "Welcome, Top Pro Group!" Below it will say "Welcome -your name-, Membership Details, RSS Feed, Logout". Click on "Membership Details." When the page opens, scroll toward the bottom until you see a place that says "New Password". Type a new password in the space provided, then type it once more for verification. A strength indicator will show below to let you know how strong your new password is. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols like ! " ? $ % ^ & ). When you are finished, hit "Update Profile" and your new password should be set.
Q. How do I get to the Top Pro Center for 50 Sales?
A. Go to our site, then click on "Top Pro Center" in the left hand of the navigation bar at the top of the site.
Q. I can’t play the videos.
A. You may need to be logged in to youtube in order to view some of our private videos.
Q. I can't see your videos.
A. Do you have Adobe Flash installed? To watch Ustream live and recorded videos, you will need to have flash installed. You can download Adobe Flash here.
If you are trying to watch from a mobile device, iOS and Android apps are available to download. Click here for those apps.
Q. How can I follow you on Twitter?
A. So you want to follow us on Twitter? We'd love that! You have to sign up for Twitter before you can follow us. Once you've done that, click on our username or navigate to our profile. Then click the Follow button when you see it next to our profile photo or on our profile page!
Q. How can I become a part of your Secret Facebook Mastermind community?
A. To see our facebook pages and groups, you must first sign up for Facebook. Once you are logged in, you can then friend Coach Carol's Top Pro Secrets Mastermind page, 'Like' our fan page, and request to become a member of our secret group.
Q. Do you have a live message board?
A. We do!! You can always find it on our website under the "Group Coaching" tab, or you can just go there directly here. From there you can type #topprogroup to meet other agents and to practice presentations and scripts in our training rooms!
Q. I have further questions, how can I contact you?
A. You can schedule an appointment with Carol, here, or you can contact us via the Live Chat above, write us a ticket, or email us directly at email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Fixing Browser Conflicts
Q. Parts of the website/the whole website won't load/open.
A. Sometimes when it seems as though our website is loading slow it is actually your internet security settings or the browser in which you are viewing the site which is the actual cause. Google Chrome & Firefox seem to be the most compatable browsers we have found so far.
It is free and easy to use. To download Chrome, first click here. Then Search "Google Chrome" and find the one that matches your Operating System. Once you find it and click "download now" it will take you through the step by step process. The download won't take more than a few minutes. Once Chrome is downloaded, open it up and begin browsing the internet like you did in your previous browser. Come back to our site and see if it is functioning properly in this browser now. If not, try emptying your cache and cookies. If it's still not working, try deleting your internet browser history and check your computer for updates.
**Make sure if there is a check box for a free tool bar you UNCHECK it, otherwise you will be bogged up with toolbars from every browser you have**
Q. I can't seem to open the documents on the website.
A. Often times this is because of cache or cookies. First, try closing out of the website and emptying your browser cache. Then reopen it and see if it works. If not, try deleting your cookies. For more information on how to do this please feel free to contact us via the live chat, or to write us a ticket.
Q. How do I whitelist TopProTraining.com?
A. Sometimes the reason our website may not be functioning properly is because of addons in your system set up to block ads. Mozilla Firefox, for example, comes with an addon for blocking advertisements called Adblock Plus. Other browsers have similar features. There is no doubt that web pages look much better, and the user is less distracted when annoying ads are removed, however many sites are only supported by contextual ads.
If you are using Firefox and you see a red, stop-sign icon in the top right hand corner of your screen with a small ABP inside, Adblock Plus is blocking ads now. To disable it for a specific site (like ours), or in other words, to whitelist the site, click on the arrow right after the red icon. A menu should then appear where you can check "Disable on topprotraining.com." To disable Adbock Plus for every site, uncheck "Enable Adblock Plus". After performing the previous steps you should see a green icon. *For other ad-blocking addons in different browsers please google directions for how to whitelist sites in your browser.
Q. How do I clear my Internet browser history?
A. Mozilla Firefox users can clear their history by clicking the "Tools" menu, "Options", clicking the "Privacy" button, and under "History" click the "Clear" or "Clear Now" button.
Google Chrome users can click on the "wrench" icon, which is located near the top-right side of the browser window, move their mouse over "Tools", then select "Clear browsing data." Select the amount of time you want to go back to delete in your history. Select the types of history you would like to delete. Click the Clear browsing data button. This will clear the selected types of Internet history for the chosen time period.
Safari users can click "Reset Safari" under the Safari tab at the top of the screen. Leave everything checked if you want to clear everything out or just keep "Clear history" checked to clear the history. Once your options have been selected click the "Reset" button.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and above users can delete their history files by clicking the "Tools" menu, "Internet Options", and clicking the "Delete Files" or "Delete" button. Users also have the option of automatically deleting files each time the close the browser window by clicking the "Advanced" tab and checking "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed" under the "Security" section.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x users on an Apple Macintosh can delete the history by clicking the "Hard Drive" icon, "System", "Preferences", "Explorer", and moving the history file into the trash.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.02 and lower users can delete their history by clicking the "View" menu, "Options", open the tab "Advanced", click the "Settings" tab, and click the "Empty Folder" button.
Q. My computer runs really slow, especially on your website, do you know any way to help speed it up?
A. Here's some tips you can try to help speed up your computer:
1. Delete Unwanted Files: Files that you have created such as documents and image files can be safely deleted by going to the file on your computer, right clicking on it, and choosing delete from the menu. Keeping your computer organized and junk free is a great way to speed up your computer.
2. Delete Hidden Junk Files: Hidden or temporary files are created without the user knowing. All you have to do is open files, browse the Internet, install programs, and more files are created in the background. To learn how to delete these files, click here.
3. Remove Unwanted Programs: Every software program you have on your computer is taking up space, and it might also be checking for updates and connecting to the Internet. It also might be starting up when your computer starts up. There are lots of good reasons why you should remove unwanted programs. To do so, click here.
4. Defrag: When you install programs and save files on your computer, the files are automatically saved to the closest available space on your hard drive. This means that files for your programs are fragmented if your hard disk drive is not organized correctly. This is why we need to de-frag our computer to place the files back together and to place the most frequently used files at the front for easy access. You should defrag your computer at least once a week if you use your computer often. If you do not use your computer that often, then you can defrag less often.
5. Pay for an Anti-Virus Program: If you do not have an anti-virus program installed, you are risking everything! Sometimes your computer will gradually slow down when it gets a virus, and other times it will be crashing within minutes. Is that really worth the hassle? For tips on the best anti-virus systems, click here.
6. Avoid Multitasking with Large Programs: If you’re anything like me, you will have 20 tabs open at the same time, with your Internet browser having at least 15 tabs opened as well. Yes I know it is crazy, and I’m trying to reform. I have a lot of experience in multitasking and have realized that some programs cannot be open at the same time as others. For example, you should not be running a large program like Photoshop or Pinnacle video studio, while running a virus scan at the same time. We all know what the right thing to do is, but sometimes we just can’t help ourselves.
7. Update Programs Regularly: Every program on your computer must be updated regularly. Even Windows itself needs updating, along with any other applications and games, and even hidden device driver software.
8. Upgrade your Computer Memory: When you buy a new computer nowadays, it should come with a minimum of 2 GB of memory installed. This should be okay for a year or two, however as times change, you will eventually need to upgrade your memory. Older computers are in an even worse situation. People are using old computers to do new things that these computers were not made for. Upgrading your computer memory and increasing your hard drive size can really help speed up an old computer.
Q. Live Chat isn't working for me.
A. One of the ways we offer you support is through our Live Support button. Have you tried it and nothing happened? We may not have it turned on yet if you see the chat we are live. Try turning off your browser's pop-up blocker.
Internet Explorer 6.0
From Tools point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click on Pop-up Blocker Settings. Type toppro.rhinosupport.com in the box 'Address of Web site to allow' and click Add. Set the Filter Level to Medium: Block most automatic pop-ups. Click Close.
From Tools select Options. Select the Web Features icon. Ensure Block Pop-up Windows is not checked. Click OK. Alternatively: From Tools select Options. Select the Web Features icon. Click Allowed Sites. Type toppro.rhinosupport.com into the field. Click Allow. Click OK.
From Edit select Preferences. From the left hand side menu, click on + to open Privacy & Security. Under Pop-up Windows, tick the check box for 'Block unrequested pop up windows'. Then select Allowed Sites. Type toppro.rhinosupport.com in the box 'Allow pop-ups from the following web sites' and click Add. Click OK.
From Tools select Preferences. Under the General tab ensure 'Block unwanted pop-ups' is activated in the Pop-ups drop down box. Click OK. Note: When using 'Block Unwanted Pop-ups', your result on our Viewing Tips page will still be FAILED, yet pop-ups will work. A PASS will only be noted if you select 'Open pop-ups in background' or 'Open all pop-ups'.
From Edit select Preferences. From the left hand side menu, click on + to open Privacy & Security. Under Pop-up Windows, ensure the 'Suppress pop-ups' radio button is selected. Then select Exceptions. Type toppro.rhinosupport.com into the field and click Add. Click OK.
From Opera select Preferences. Under the General tab ensure 'Block unwanted pop-ups'^ is activated in the Pop-ups drop down box. Click OK. Note: When using 'Block Unwanted Pop-ups', your result on our Viewing Tips page will still be FAILED, yet pop-ups will work. A PASS will only be noted if you select 'Open pop-ups in background' or 'Open all pop-ups'.
Safari 1.3.x and Safari 2.x
From the Safari menu, ensure 'Block pop-up windows' is unchecked.
From Mozilla select Preferences. From the left hand side menu click on + to open Privacy & Security. Under Pop-up Windows, tick the check box for 'Block unrequested pop-up windows'. Then select Allowed Sites. Type toppro.rhinosupport.com in the box 'Allow pop-ups from the following web sites' and click Add. Click OK.
From Netscape select Preferences. From the left hand side menu, click on + to open Privacy & Security. Under Pop-up Windows, tick the check box for 'Block unrequested pop-up windows'. Then select Allowed Sites. Type toppro.rhinosupport.com into the field and click Add. Click OK.
Q. I'm having trouble viewing your pdf documents.
A. Click here for helpful PDF reader software for your PC. Be sure to uncheck McAfee!